Buddhist Bell Feng Shui Wind Chime
Direct Some Chi Into Your Space & Keep The Positive Vibes Flowing Throughout Your Home.
Feng Shui, the Chinese art of space is used to boost chi and welcome positive energy in many homes around the world.
Wind chimes form a major part of the practice and metal wind chimes have numerous benefits when hung around the home.
- If you are looking to improve the luck of your child or children, then hanging this metal wind chime in the west of your home is a great idea
- Hanging this wind chime above the entrance to your house is a great way to breathe life and vitality into your home.
- A chime with The Buddhas image will improve and cleanse your spiritual energies and improve karma when hung in the north east of the home.
- This area of the home is known as the Spiritual Growth and Self Cultivation Bagua area.
In Tibetan Buddhism, the ringing of a bell represents an offering to Buddha in order to accumulate positive karma.
And the fish represents happiness, having complete freedom of movement in the water. They also represent fertility and abundance.
- Length of Bell: Approx. 60mm / 2.4 inch
- Total Height: Approx. 220mm / 8.66inch
- Bell Diameter: Approx. 46mm / 1.81inch